If you have questions or feel led to volunteer to help us plan future events, please contact any one of the following members of our committee:
- Juan Hernandez chair (970) 539-5441
- Al Snyder
- Dennis Lyons
- Ed Musil
Men's Ministry at West Greeley Baptist Church
Thursdays meetings: A Bible study based on the Sunday morning message led by Al Snyder. Meets every Thursday at 9:00 a.m. in Woody's Parlor at the church.
Saturday Breakfast and Bible Study: Meets the third Saturday of the month at 8:00 am for breakfast and Bible Study. At times we have guest speakers to share with us a Bible study.
Upcoming events will be a night at the Colorado Rockies and Men's retreat in 2019!
It is our goal to impact the hearts of men in our community as well as those in our own church membership. It is our desire to help men in the following ways:
- 1. To meet needs and give support to men at all levels: physical, emotional and spiritual.
- 2. To make visitors and new members feel accepted and loved.
- 3. To provide tools and opportunities to help them grow spiritually.
- 4. To open the door to meaningful relationships.
- 5. To encourage men to discover, develop, and use their spiritual gifts.
- 6. To minister to today’s man, sons and grandsons in all aspects, especially with fun and laughing.
- 7. To offer “man –to –man” understanding and lay counseling.
- 8. To offer evangelistic meetings where each man has the opportunity to invite non-churched neighbors and friends.
- 9. To offer Bible studies where men will draw closer to Christ and know how to fight spiritual battles.
- 10. To have events where we share and encourage one another to learn new skills and to do community service together.